Saturday, December 22, 2012

Best Read I've Had All Week

If you know who I am, you know that I am a gun owner and proud member of the NRA (Wayne LaPierre's weird stance on video games notwithstanding), and I will protect to the death my right, and every law-abiding American's right, to own and use a firearm for whatever reason they like, be it for self-defense, sporting, hunting, or collecting.

Criminals, by their very definition and nature, DO NOT GIVE A FLYING FUCK IN A ROLLING DONUT ABOUT LAWS and will gladly break as many as they can in order to inflict the most harm on innocent people.  You will never be able to change a criminal's behavior by passing a law.

So, read this article.  This man says everything I want to about our mutual interest and enthusiasm in the gun culture and it should be shared and reposted far and wide.  We gun owners are not baby-killers or backwards redneck psychopaths who have a death wish or see black helicopters in our sleep.

AN OPINION ON GUN CONTROL

No comments:

Post a Comment