Monday, July 26, 2010

Console Update: July 27th (Edited)

So here's the haps on my wayward console. I just got an email from GopherMods that Fedex dropped off the PS3 to them earlier today, where I am guessing they are wrenching on it right now since I haven't gotten a new email from them yet.

EDIT: Just received an email from Gophermods about ten minutes ago, that the work was completed and the PS3 has been shipped out. She will return to me within the next two weeks.  EDIT: ETA IS SATURDAY, JULY 31st.


While I wait, I watched three movies today: Boondock Saints 2: All Saints Day with Norman Reedus, Sean Patrick Flanery and Billy Connolly, Death Wish with Charles Bronson, and Righteous Kill with Robert DeNiro and Al Pacino. Both are great movies, and I urge you to watch them if you haven't seen them.

To the three of you reading this blog who are on my PSN friends list, I miss you all and can't wait to get back to continue our antics and gaming. To the rest of you, thanks for nothing.

P.S. Don't forget my fundraiser for a new console, which has been extended all the way to December 30th. I'm not expecting a big sack of coin, just give what you are comfortable with sending. Even a dime helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment