Sunday, July 18, 2010

Gotta love technology: YLOD #4

Yes, you heard me right, gentle reader.  My faithful PS3 has given up the ghost for the fourth time at 8:35 PM today, July 18th, 2010.

As it is well within the 60-day warranty that was free from the original repair company, which I recommend to everyone, I will be sending it back for the fourth time.  Hopefully, I can find a place around here that can do a full re-ball of the console, thus stopping this crap from happening altogether.

However, I really must ask again to anybody reading this, if you could reach in and dig deep to help me get a new console, please do so.  I would never ask this otherwise, but these are desperate times we are living in, and everyone needs a helping hand every once in a while. 

So bear with me, as I am yet again out of the Playstation Network for another two or three weeks as this crap gets addressed.

All the best,

G-Man

No comments:

Post a Comment